pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Guy Fawkes Day Recount Poem

We Heard Fireworks, We Were Eating until our bellies had no more space, the food jumped practically jumped
into our mouths

We Heard Fireworks, My Dog was terrified but I was with him until he let a comforted sigh

We Heard Fireworks, Through the beginning of the night we sat and all we did was chat

We Heard Fireworks, We enjoyed some cake and coke, my dad broke out a terrible joke

We Heard Fireworks, We Launched even more fireworks to fill up the night sky how you would fill a mug with milk

We Heard Fireworks, It Was Nearly Time For Bed, we would probably fall asleep before our ead hit the bed

We Heard Fireworks, Everyone Left, the silence rushed through the house

Now I’m in My Bed I can Still hear them going boom and crash,

Their lighting up the sky on the day we said to guy fawkes “goodbye”

1 comment:

  1. hi Arpit its Clinton from your class
    i really like your poem or writing what ever it is like i said i really liked it but next time can you add more color and things like that bye

    ReplyDelete