pages

Monday 24 December 2018

SLJ - Day One - Activities

Activity 1. The Legend of New Zealand - Tourism NZ Website.


1.  It is one of the three countries in the world that has two official national anthems of equal standing.  The first is God Save the Queen and the other is God Defend New Zealand.

2. New Zealand is one of the world’s least populated countries with over 4 million populations.

3. The country is part of the Pacific Rim of Fire and its most active volcano is Mount Ruapehu, found in the middle of the North Island.

Activity 2. North and South

 Auckland is my Hometown and I am proud to call it so It may be incredibly irritating when The horrible traffic comes in on the motorway. despite all the bad things I still love auckland even though it is my second home apart from India Being My First Home.

Activity 3. Ice,Ice Baby - Safe Web Surfing


 Total Points - 18


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Arpit,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. I’ll be helping Jordan out in Kootuitui over the Christmas holidays. It's great to see you making such an awesome start to the programme - ka pai.

    I think that it's very interesting that we two national anthems. Which one do you think is better? Why?

    Auckland is my hometown too, and I agree that the traffic can be a nightmare! One of my favourite things to do in Auckland is walking up some of our volcanoes; you can get a great view of the city from the tall ones like Mt Eden and Mt Wellington. What are some of the similarities and differences between Auckland and your hometown in India?

    You have written some great tips to help people stay safe online. I like your tip about only writing the initial of your last name when using the internet.

    I hope that you had a great Christmas. Keep up the awesome work, and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete