pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

Voice type




Create Task 1:

For this task you need to use Voice Typing. Click on the tools menu and then select voice typing. Change the language to English (New Zealand) and then record the following text using your voice.

“Hi, my name is _________. I am a student at _______________, in _______________. I am in Year ______ and my teacher is __________.”

Highlight the recorded text and change the font colour to red. Highlight any misspelled or incorrect words in a different colour.


Tip: Don’t forget to include your punctuation.
Hi my name is Arpit I am a student at Papakura Central School in Papakura I am in year 4 and my teacher is Mrs Walsh

(I did all this on voice typing)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Arpit, The voice typing worked really well. Which voice did you choose? Was it English (NZ)? When I use the voice typing I usually have to make some corrections.
    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete